Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Re-do Day

There are many times when I find a print I did a long time ago that I still really like but it might not be what I'm loving trend wise at the moment so I take the motifs/ colors and change them around. It allows me to think outside the box and always has some pretty cool results. Re-dos usually turn out better then the original. Here is my new creation. I did this print for a Free People pant back in 2011.
 I loved my hand painted motifs and its un-perfect layout.
 
At the moment I'm so into shadows, dark moody colors, and contrasting textures. I normally don't like black but its nice to try new things and I was inspired by some cool shadows in my building.
 
 
 
Ta-da! The final result! I love it!
 
 
what do you think? good redo?
 
Happy Re-do Day!

No comments: