Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Life's a happy song when you have someone to sing along!

I’ve been a Jim Henson fan for well since I before I could walk and It really makes me so happy to see the Muppets again. I saw the movie while I was home for thanks giving and it was so incredibly awesome! I loved the songs, the costumes, and of course the oh so great jokes of Fozzy Bear. It was so heartfelt and just made me feel so damn happy! The rainbow connection song felt so real and really inspired me. It’s so nice to see a movie that really means something and is not 3D or filled with CGI.





Who said that every wish would be heard and answered when we wished on the morning star?
Somebody thought of that and someone believed it.
Look what it’s done so far.
What’s so amazing that keeps us star gazing and what do we think we might see?
Someday we’ll find it. The rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

No comments: